- How to register
- How to pay your registration fee
- Method of payment
- Registration fees
- Withdrawal and Refund
- Online registration form
Fill out the registration form (click here)
After sending this form, you will receive an automatic email, containing the same information that you have entered in this form. If you do not receive this email in a few minutes, your provider must have blocked it, because it may be considered as a spam message. In this case, do not worry. This will not deny your access. Just carefully save the LOGIN and PASSWORD you have entered.
To pay your registration fee, access your restricted area using the LOGIN and PASSWORD.
Once in your restricted area, place the mouse over the menu "RESTRICTED" to view the submenu with the different options. Select "PAYMENT" and follow the instructions on the screen.
PayPal (Credit Card)
By selecting the PayPal option, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, where you will be asked to fill out your information. If the entered information is correct, the payment will be confirmed right away.
* Reduced rates for students are intended for undergraduate and graduate students who must present proof of education. Please send proof to email@example.com
In case of withdrawal, the participant must request the cancellation of the registration to the Executive Secretariat, sending the form below by fax e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, being refunded under the following conditions:
• From 01/08/2019 Until 10/10/2019 - refund of 50% of the amount paid;
• From 10/10/2019 Until 10/11/2019 - 50% of the amount paid will be returned due to health problems;
• Until 16/11/2019 - for double payment, refund of 95% of the amount paid.
• In case of communication and formal justification of withdrawal of participation, as per rule, the refund of amounts paid will be made up to 45 days after the event.